Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
KMC or Komatsu Mining Corporation is offering the Komatsu Mining apprenticeship program for the unemployed youth of South Africa who look forward to gain better future. They are inviting (and encouraging) qualified candidates to join the program and to do something better for their own benefits. For the 2020 year, they are opening a new program with several subjects and placements. If you believe that you have the qualifications, you should apply soon enough.
About the Program
Komatsu Mining is a successful multinational corporate offering important and essential mining systems, solutions, and machinery in extracting fundamental and crucial minerals. They are important for development of (modern) consumer, infrastructure, and also technology products. The company has gone through extensive and long history in the industry and the brands include NTC, Gigaphoton equipment, P&H, Hensley Industries, Modular Mining Systems, and Montalbert.
The company wants to give back to the community – leading to them creating the Komatsu Mining apprenticeship program. This is a technical training program with a comprehensive system covering practical as well as theoretical aspects. Those aspects are considered crucial and specific to the designated expertise or trade to obtain professional artisan status.
For the 2020 period, there are several different offerings within different locations.
- Fitter apprenticeship in Wadeville Gauteng
- Millwright apprenticeship in (Witbank) Mpumulanga
- Turner apprenticeship in Wadeville Gauteng
- Millwright apprenticeship in Venetia Gauteng
- Welder apprenticeship in Wadeville Gauteng
- Electrician apprenticeship in Wadeville Gauteng
- Boilermaker apprenticeship in Wadeville Gauteng
The company is always in a search for professional and potential employees. That’s why they are implementing a strict screening to get the right candidates. The general requirements are:
- The candidates must complete N3 within 4 subjects and have the related trade theory with D/L4 in Physical Science and Mathematics as the minimum
- They have S1 or D/L4 in Physical Science or Mathematics or even higher
- They must complete NC(V) L4 with Math and other engineering subjects, at least, and also electrical infrastructure construction or related design
How to Apply
Application takes place online so any hand-delivered or faxed applications won’t be delivered. The company has set up their own application portal so you should make use of it. If you go to this link, you should be able to access the portal easily. If you haven’t had an account, you need to register first and create an account. If you already have one, you only need to sign in and then fill the form out. Be advised that you may be required to upload some of the supporting documents that may include:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric
- Certified copies of qualifications
You may be required to upload other supporting extra documents to complete your application. It doesn’t hurt to get prepared and to save your documents in softcopy format.
There is no specific deadline for this year, but all candidates are encouraged to submit their application before the early November or November the 30th 2019. If you want to get a more detailed information about Komatsu Mining apprenticeship program, you can contact the company at 011-9231000.