Website Santam Learnership
Santam Learnership for Unemployed
The Santam Learnership Programme is an exciting entry-level transformation initiative designed to create a sustainable pipeline of talented individuals. We aim to address the current skills gap within the financial services sector. Successful completion of this learnership, along with obtaining the FSCA regulatory exams RE5, will enable you to apply for professional membership with the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) in the designation category of IISA Member (MIISA).
At Santam, our desire is to provide opportunities for as many young unemployed individuals as possible. We see this as a valuable challenge and an investment in our youth, who represent the future of our economy and our nation. We believe in “Insurance Good and Proper,” and we invite you to take up this development opportunity and put Santam to the test.
Who Cannot Apply?
- Individuals with a post-matric qualification (e.g., Higher certificate, National Diploma, Degree, Honours, etc.)
- Those currently studying towards any post-matric qualification
- Individuals with more than 1 year of work experience
Who Can Apply?
We welcome applications from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 28
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short-Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year of work experience
Who We Are:
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding, and transforming company. While we are based in South Africa, we are rapidly expanding into emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients, and everything we do is centered on our commitment to delivering “Insurance Good and Proper.” At Santam, we are committed to transformation and embracing diversity. We aim to create an inclusive workforce representative of the demographics of our society.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know meets the qualifications and requirements for this learnership, please apply using the following link: Application Link
*Note: Applications are only accepted for the following locations:
- Auckland park
- Western Cape
This appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity targets. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If the transcript does not accompany the CV, the application will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.