Website Eastern Cape Provincial Government
Eastern Cape Provincial Government Supply Chain Management Internship for 2023-2025
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career journey that contributes to the efficient functioning of the Eastern Cape Provincial Government? The Eastern Cape Provincial Government is pleased to announce the Supply Chain Management Internship Programme for the period 2023/2024-2024/25. This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals with a passion for logistics, supply chain management, and public administration to gain hands-on experience and make a meaningful impact while receiving a competitive stipend. If you possess the required qualifications and a commitment to excellence, we invite you to be a part of our team at our Head Office in East London. Join us in shaping the future of supply chain management and public administration in the Eastern Cape.
Position: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (X1 POST)
Ref No: DHS2023/02
Directorate: Supply Chain Management
Stipend: R7,043.25 per month
Centre: Head Office (East London)
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) / B. Degree (NQF level 7) in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Public Administration/Management.
- Mrs W. Hartzenberg: Tel No: (043) 711 9685
- Mr M. Kana: Tel No: (043) 711 9743
- For e-recruitment Enquiries email: [email protected]
- To apply, visit the official e-recruitment portal: https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za
Applicants are encouraged to apply via the e-recruitment system. However, applications can be forwarded via one of the following options:
- Utilize the e-recruitment system: Visit www.ecprov.gov.za or https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za.
- Hand delivery: Submit your application to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Human Settlements, 31-33 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst, East London.
- Courier Services: Send your application via courier to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Human Settlements, 31-33 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst, East London.
To report glitches with the E-Recruitment system and get assistance regarding the activation of your profile, send an email to [email protected] (NB: For technical glitches only – No CVs). Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00 am to 16:30 pm Mon-Thurs and 08:00 am to 16:00 pm on Fridays).
Should you submit your applications/CV to [email protected] and not as specified, your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
Attention: Mrs W. Hartzenberg: Tel No: (043) 711 9685 / Mr M. Kana: Tel No: (043) 711 9743.
- Applications must be submitted on a duly completed Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021) form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the Internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- Applicants are not required to submit any copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
To apply for this job email your details to YolandaS@ecdhs.gov.za