Website Eastern Cape Provincial Government
Eastern Cape Provincial Government Contracts Management Internship 2023-2025
Are you eager to kickstart your career in the dynamic field of supply chain management? The Eastern Cape Provincial Government is excited to announce the launch of our Supply Chain Management Internship Programme for the year 2023/2024-2024/25. This is a golden opportunity for aspiring professionals to gain valuable experience, expand their knowledge, and contribute to the efficient functioning of our government. If you hold a National Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Public Administration, or Management, and you are enthusiastic about making a real impact, we invite you to join us at our Head Office in East London. Together, we’ll shape the future of supply chain management while fostering your growth and development as a vital member of our team.
Position: CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (X2 POSTS)
Ref No: DHS2023/01
Directorate: Contracts Management
Stipend: R7,043.25 per month
Centre: Head Office (East London)
- Degree (NQF level 7) in Law / LLB / B-Laws.
- Mrs W. Hartzenberg: Tel No: (043) 711 9685
- Mr M. Kana: Tel No: (043) 711 9743
- For e-recruitment Enquiries email: [email protected]
- To apply, visit the official e-recruitment portal: https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za
- Applicants are encouraged to apply via the e-recruitment system. However, applications can be forwarded via one of the following options:
- Utilize the e-recruitment system: Visit www.ecprov.gov.za or https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za.
- Hand delivery: Submit your application to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Human Settlements, 31-33 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst, East London.
- Courier Services: Send your application via courier to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Human Settlements, 31-33 Phillip Frame Road, Chiselhurst, East London.
To report glitches with the E-Recruitment system and get assistance regarding the activation of your profile, send an email to [email protected] (NB: For technical glitches only – No CVs). Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00 am to 16:30 pm Mon-Thurs and 08:00 am to 16:00 pm on Fridays). Should you submit your applications/CV to [email protected] and not as specified, your application will be regarded as lost and will not be considered.
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
Attention: Mrs W. Hartzenberg: Tel No: (043) 711 9685 / Mr M. Kana: Tel No: (043) 711 9743.
- Applications must be submitted on a duly completed Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021) form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- Applicants are not required to submit any copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
To apply for this job email your details to YolandaS@ecdhs.gov.za