Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable working experience and a constant exposure to the working environment, then the IT Internship program at Tsebo Group will be the perfect starting point. Tsebo Group is opening and offering a position for 2020 period. This is a good professional working opportunity for those who want to start a solid career and not afraid of challenges.
About the Program
Tsebo Group is opening their door for potential candidates who meet the requirements for their IT Internship program. This full time job will take place in Johannesburg in Gauteng, South Africa. The company wants to offer an amazing opportunity where the candidates can gain the needed exposure to the inner surroundings of the professional Pan African employer. Once they have completed the program, they are expected to improve not only their professional skills, but personal growth too. They are expected to grow and develop their skills as well as honing their abilities to work and strive in the working surrounding.
Through their own academy, Tsebo Skills Academy, the company wants to make sure that their interns have gone through comprehensive and advanced program where they undergo relevant experience to improve both their knowledge and skills. They will go under the guidance and monitoring of experienced and professional IT experts at Tsebo Solution IT Group Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The company will design a comprehensive and thorough internship program with the (assigned) Senior IT Project Manager. Then they will focus on the exposure and learning of requirements gathering, project management, social media, business adoption of mobile apps, and change management.
Candidates must meet these basic requirements to qualify for this IT Internship program:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or pending charges
- Candidates who have recently graduated from Behavioral Studies, Business Management, or IT will get the preferences.
- They must be able to work 5 days a week and be committed to the schedules
Candidates with these following extra competencies and skills will have bigger chances of getting accepted:
- They must have good attention to details
- They must be able to handle report writing in order to inform the Project Management team
- They must have a good and solid analytical skill
- They must understand Project Management Principles
- They must have the knowledge (experience would be great) of change management practices and principles
- They must have a good communication and interpersonal skill (both in written and formal forms)
How to Apply
Application will take place online. Candidates will have to go to this link to complete the form. It is possible that they may be required to include or attach supporting documents too, so be prepared with the important documentation.
It is important that candidates follow through the steps and procedures set by the company. If they manage to complete their application correctly and provide the necessary supporting documents, their application will stand.
The deadline is on March the 14th 2020. Be advised that late submission for this IT Internship program will not be considered, so be sure to submit it on time.