Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
South African students who struggle to fulfil their financial obligations to pursue tertiary studies can now apply for the IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) bursary program 2019. This program is calling all interested candidates currently not in receipt of any other bursaries. If this opportunity interests you, scroll through to find more!
Independent Field Advertiser is one of the divisions within Clientéle Life. It is one of the biggest network marketing companies in the entire South Africa. As a matter of fact, this is one of the most trusted and respected companies available in the financial services sector. As of 2008, the company launched the IFA bursary program as a way to financially assist outstanding and deserving students reach their goals. Since then, the bursaries have invested over R 9 million for more than 100 students.
The IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) bursary program 2019 is available to children of active members. There is no specific limit on which fields of study they are interested in. qualified students can pursue their studies in whatever fields they desire. The award is worth R 60,000 in value per year. It is meant to help students pay their accommodation, tuition fees, study equipment and prescribed books.
All shortlisted applicants will be needed to attend a selection interview with a committee member. Candidates who have yet to register at any University will also be asked to participate in an online career assessment. All applicants will be acknowledged of the outcome by June 30, 2019 in an SMS notification. However, successful candidates will receive notification by January 15, 2020.
- Must be a South African citizen under 21 years of age during the application
- Must be the biological child or child of a legal guardian of a paid member of IFA (must have paid their business fee at least 12 months before). Furthermore, IFA members are required to remain active for the whole duration of the studies
- Currently in matric or completed matric
- Must have achieved at least 60% in matric or for current University students, 50% for all subjects in Grade 11 as well as matric
- Must intend to study or be currently studying as a full time undergraduate student (1st and 2nd year can apply) at any South African tertiary institutions (accredited by the Department of Education)
To apply for the IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) bursary program 2019, please fill out the application form and submit it along with the following materials:
- Certified copy of ID document, grade 11 final results and progress report or matric result (current matric students) or matric certificate (if finished matric) or latest tertiary progress report (current tertiary students)
- Proof of income of parents/legal guardians or death certificates if applicable
- Proof of legal guardian if applicable
- A motivation letter written by parents or guardian
- Sworn statement from a parent if they are separated
Submit your application no later than April 30, 2019 via:
The CSI Officer IFA
P O Box 1316
- IFA Application Collection Box at your closest official IFA Presentation Venue
- Hand delivery:
Clientèle Office Park
Cnr Rivonia and Alon Roads