Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gauteng Department of Agriculture Internship program for 2020 period has been opened. GDARD or Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is offering an intensive internship opportunity to students or unemployed graduates in need of workplace experience. Through the program, they can improve their skills as well as increasing securing employment opportunities within the mentioned study fields. They are openly welcoming potential and promising candidates who are willing to go through the training session and improve themselves along the line.
About the Program
For the period of 2020, the Gauteng Department of Agriculture Internship program will last for around 24 months (2 years). Chosen interns will be rewarded with monthly stipend during the program.
There are different fields being opened along with different requirements on each one:
- Air Quality. 1 position. National Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Meteorology, or Environmental Studies
- Animal Health. 1 position. National Degree or Diploma in Equine Science or Animal Health
- Population and Waste Management. 1 position. National Degree or Diploma in Environmental Studies
- Agriculture Economics Services. 2 positions. National Degree or Diploma in Agribusiness Management or Agricultural Economics
- Risk Management. 2 positions. National Degree or Diploma in Accounting Management, Risk Management, Internal Auditing, or Accounting
- Facilities Management. 1 position. National Degree or Diploma in Management Assistant or Office Management
For the complete information of the subjects, reference numbers, and requirements, candidates must visit this link to learn more.
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must be within the age range of 18 and 35 years old
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric – and have the certificate
- They must be willing and also ready to sign the internship agreement
- They may be students in need of experiential training session to complete their qualification
- They must be unemployed and they have never been taking part in any (internship) program before
How to Apply
Interested candidates must download the application form, Z83 form, first before they can complete and sign it. The download link can be found here. Be advised that they also need to include the right reference number based on the subjects.
Once they are done, they need to include the crucial supporting documents that include a certified copy of South African ID document, certified copies of academic transcript, qualifications, and senior certificate, and also an updated CV. Be sure that the certified copies aren’t older than 3 months. Also make sure that the documents are complete. Otherwise, their application will be disqualified.
They have two options in submitting their application. They can send it to Human Resource Development GDARD, PO Box 8769, Johannesburg 2000. They can also hand deliver it to Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development at 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Ground Floor, Johannesburg.
Be advised that emailed or faxed application will not be regarded. The deadline is on March the 20th 2020. Any late submission will not be considered. Candidates who still have questions concerning the Gauteng Department of Agriculture Internship program can reach out to Mr Livhuwani Mutswana at 011 240 2590 or Ms Thandiwe Tsutsu at 011 240 2586.