Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The banking industry is a complicated and tricky business, but if you are able to take part in FNB learnership program, you should be able to get the experience and the expertise to improve your qualification. Through the learnership program, you won’t only get the knowledge and insight that you need to succeed in the program, but you will also be able to practice it directly. The learnership program offers you the opportunity to improve your professional qualities and skills without you having to spend a fortune.
About the Program
The First National Bank is the one of the five biggest banks in South Africa. Naturally, they have the expertise and skills to manage the financial matter as well as managing the business at the same time. The learnership program allows candidates to work in various subjects and selected departments to get working experience as well as the overall understanding (and also experience) of the financial sector.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must at least complete Grade 12 or Diploma or other relevant degrees
- They must have at least one year of experience in the professional sector
- They must have the minimum of C or Level 5 or 65% for Pure English and Mathematics in the final Matric records or results
- They must have the matriculated within the last 4 years
- They must bematriculants with Pure Mathematics and English matric subjects who want to obtain an Application Development career
- They must want andbewilling to relocate or stay within the Gauteng Province within their own expense
- They must want to go through the screening assessment within Gauteng at their expense
- They must not have any criminal record or bad creditrating
Candidates have their own obligations and responsbilities when they are joining this FNB learnership program:
- Be apart of development service culture to propose innovations, build rewarding relationships, and enable others to provide (and deliver) exceptional client service
- Manage and establisha high level of cooperation organizational to makesure the professional service delivery
- Follow the government regulation related to audit and legislative requirements
- Make sure that the practice is embedded through the business through continuous knowledge management and overseeing documentation and also improvement
- Manage personal development to improve personal competencies
- Manage and arrange provision of an efficient administration via timely and careful planning, updating, and reporting of the related info.
How to Apply
The application is taking place online. You need to go to this following link and fill in the application form. Be ready with the supporting documents, such as:
- A comprehensive and complete CV
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
Candidates may be required to upload those documents at the website. It is also possible that they may be required to provide extra documents.
The deadline is on December the 6th 2019 so be sure not to be late to send your application. Any late application won’t be considered and it will be automatically rejected. For further info of FNB learnership program, candidates can always check the official website.