Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ECD learnership program is set up by Grow with Us Academy as a way to give back to society. The learnership program is beneficial for youth and unemployed individual so that they can get the theoretical foundation they need as well as the direct professional skills. Those skills and qualifications are needed for personal development and growth so they can improve their future. Through the learnership program, not only the candidates can get the skills they need but they can also contribute to better future of employment.
About the Program
Grow with Us Academy is basically a holistic professional as well as personal development program working together with Youth Employment Service (YES) with the purpose of helping level 4 unemployed teachers to reach the qualification they need.
During the ECD learnership program, candidates would be involved in:
- Priceless work experience at the Educare center and the mentorship
- Weekly professional training and development of the educator
- Earning the stipend from South African government
There are some basic standards of measurements that all candidates must meet to be considered eligible. For this ECD learnership program, the basic requirements are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa whose age is between 18 and 30years old
- They must be unemployed
- They must not have any plan to take any study (full time or part time) during the learnership period
- They must have at least ECD qualification Level4 (be advised that no other qualification applies)
- They must have the passion and determination about being the best (ECD) teachers within the country.
- They must be able to travel to (GROW) Educare Center office located in Thornton Cape Town, Midrand Johannesburg, or Bulwer Durban for the training at least once a week
- They must have a full commitment to the training –it means that they must not take another study or work during office hours)
- They must be able and willing to work in any Educare Centre being allocated to them
How to Apply
The application takes place online so interested candidates are expected to know the email address before they apply. Don’t forget to prepare the important supporting documents, such as:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
And other important documents that may be related to the application processing
After the initial screening process takes place, shortlisted candidates may be asked to attend the set up Open Day. Afterwards, another session for the shortlisted candidates may involve interviews. Those who succeed in the interviews and be accepted for the program will be asked to start working on the set date.
Be advised that this program generally runs on a yearly basis, so candidates who are confident that they have the qualifications can always check the availability. There is no clear information about the opening and closing date so be sure to check it regularly.
For further information about this ECD learnership program, candidates can go to this link or to go to the official website – feel free to learn more about the details and concept of the training.