Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Anyone who has the passion in logistics industry and want to gain an in-depth exposure to the field can take part in DHL learnership program. The program is designed to help South African youth or students gain a deeper understanding and professional exposure to the working sector. It is expected that they will experience an increase in skills and qualifications once they complete the program.
About the Company
DHL is a part of world’s top postal and logistics company, the Deutsche PostDHL Group. It is an international company having more than 350,000 workers serving more than 220 countries and locations. They consist of many business units such as DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Parcel, DHL eCommerce, DHL Supply Chain, DHL Freight, and DHL Express. They are always on a lookout for potential and fresh candidates.
About the Program
There are several subjects or programs that are usually offered during the DHL learnership program, such as:
- Domestic Logistics
- Project Control
- Product Management
- Asset Control
The program generally lasts for a year (12 months). During the period they will learn the combination of theoretical skills and foundation as well as practical experience to equip them better into a better (chosen) career in the future. Be advised that shortlisted candidates may be required to an interview session, along with psychometric testing and other types of testing.
Interested candidates for this DHL learnership program are expected to meet the basic and general requirements. Any failure in meeting one of these requirements will lead to their application being rejected.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa whose age is below 30 years old
- They must have completed Matric and have had the certificate
- They have completed a Diploma or a Degree within the field of application
- They must be literate in computer
- They must have a good command of English language, in terms of able to speak, write, and read English
- They must be able to meet the deadlines as well as doing multi-tasking jobs well
- They must have a clear criminal record
- They must have good and excellent analytical thinking abilities or skills
- They need to have a strong and solid leadership skill
- They must be presentable at all times
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to come to this site: http://www.dhl.co.za/en/careers.html to do the online application. While completing the application, the candidates may be expected to upload the supporting documents that may cover:
- A CV
- A covering letter
- A certified copy of Diploma or Degree certificate
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
Interested candidates are expected to check the official website regularly to see the availability of the program. Since there is no information about the opening and closing date, and there is no confirmation whether the program is always available on a yearly basis, then all candidates are expected to tune in. For further info about DHL learnership program, candidates can contact the Human Resource or Careers Team at [email protected].