Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There are some opportunities and chances for Correctional Services learnership bursary 2020 for the eager and skilled candidates. If you think you have the qualifications and you meet all the standard requirements, you can always head to the official site and apply for the program.
About the Program
The Department of Correctional Services is always in a search of the talented and skilled young workforce as it has become of part of their Recruitment and Retention Strategy. The purpose is to attract and appeal high quality, skilled, and professional people with the related and required competences. It is expected that they can join the Department so they can meet the Department’s future personnel needs. The application for the learnership bursary from the unemployed citizens of South Africa are expected and encouraged to join the academic year in 2020.
There are several study fields available for the programs, such as:
- For artisan, the programs are for boiler maker, automotive motor mechanic, locksmith, welder, and painter
- For National Diploma or Degree, the programs are for Human Resources Management, Finance &Logistics, Penology or Correctional Services, and Agriculture
- For Masters, it is for Psychology
- For National Degrees, it is for Security or Management and Food Services.
All learnership programs have their own standard of skills and quality measurements,including thisone. The general requirements for this Correctional Services learnership bursary 2020 program are:
- Candidates should be the citizen of South Africa – and they have a valid ID document as the proof
- They have an NCV or Grade 12 certificate at NQF level 4
- Theyare able to show the acceptance proof or documentation from the registered learning institution
Be advised that it is possible that further requirements would be asked from the participants – depending on the screening board in wanting to know the details of the candidates. All candidates are expected to be able to meet those requirements.
The Application and Its Process
To take part in this learnership, there is a certain stage for processing – including the application process:
- Candidates must include a valid ID document, including a certified copy of it
- They should also include their academic record
- They should have NCV or Grade 12 certificate within NQF level 4
- Having an acceptance letter from the learning institution is an advantage
- They should also include the course fee and course curriculum
Be advised that all candidates will have to discuss the terms and come into an agreement with Correctional Services Department. Applications must be completed thoroughly in order to be qualified for the processing screening.
The deadline for this Correctional Services learnership bursary 2020 program is on September the 5th 2019 so interested candidates must hurry and be prepared with all of the documents and the extra requirements.
Be advised that candidates must download several documents such as the one at this link so they can fill out the form. To send the application, they need to go to this link. In the event that you are still confused about the Correctional Services learnership bursary 2020, candidates can always go to the official site or the third party provider.