Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
In the event that you want to learn about the theoretical platform as well as direct practice in a big name and manufacturer, you can take part in Coca-Cola Learnership program for 2020 period. The company is opening a vacancy for the learnership program within the Packaging Department. If you want to learn more about the theories as well as the direct practice, then you should seriously think about the program.
About the Programs
Coca-Cola is inviting the qualified and potential candidates to fill in the open vacancy in the Packaging Department in two of their locations. The focus is to provide 60 people with the chances of enrolling in the National Certificate for Food and Beverage Packaging Level 3 NQF. The candidates will have to sign a contract (a fixed term one) with the CCBSA Midrand Manufacturing. During this time, they will have to go through both theoretical training sessions as well as the job training exposure. By doing this, they can result in improved skills within National Qualification – just as expected by the company
The General Requirements
There are several basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Coca-Cola Learnership program. The requirements include:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – will be proven by the valid ID document
- They must have completed Grade 12 (Matric) and have the certificate
- They must not have any criminal record or pending criminal charge
- They must be passionate and driven
- They must be self motivated with good attention to details
- They must have the ability to interact well with other people and with the teams
- They must be able to work effectively in teams
For the position in Pretoria, the candidates must:
- Have completed Matric with Science and Mathematic
- Have at least N3 certificate in Engineering with Science and Mathematics OR they are studying toward the relevant Diploma or Degree
- Not need any working experience or whatsoever
For the position in Port Elizabeth, the candidates must:
- Have completed Matric with 40% or an E pass in both Physical Science (NOT the Life Sciences) and Mathematics (NOT Maths Literacy).
How to Apply
Be advised that application will take place online where candidates are expected to complete the form. There will be different links for different location and candidates. For candidates applying for Pretoria location, they need to visit this link. For candidates applying for Port Elizabeth location, candidates need to visit this link.
It is highly likely that candidates would be required to provide supporting documents that include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
- An updated CV
Be advised that candidates may be required to provide more documents by the admission board, especially if they move forward to the next stage.
The deadline is on February the 18th 2020. Any late submission won’t be considered. Candidates who still want to learn more about the Coca-Cola Learnership program can visit the provided links above to learn more about it.