Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The idea of taking a part in Clicks learnership program is appealing because you can gain theoretical insight as well as professional experience along the way. If you have been living in South Africa, you know that Clicks Group is a professional healthcare and retail group in the country. They have several stores including The Body Shop, Musica and Claires, Clicks Pharmacy, and GNC. With 680 stores all over South Africa, it is only logical if they can provide a solid theoretical insight as well as a direct working experience for the candidates. They are also one of the biggest retail pharmacy chains within the country that is always looking for potential candidates.
About the Learnership
Clicks Group always opens up various pharmacist assistant position on the yearly basis. Candidates will take a part in the learnership training program at one of the pharmacy offices within the country. The program will take place through the accredited and reliable Pharmacy Healthcare Academy and then supervised by a tutor.
The purpose of the program is to offer (and also provide) pharmaceutical care as well as dispensary services high standards that go along with the company’s way of working. The company has its own standard objectives, such as:
- To provide high standard of accurate, safe dispensing, and pharmaceutical care. It includes legal scope provision, generic substitution, and others.
- To make sure the dispensary operational viability through the focus within clinic targets and core dispensary
- To execute operational activities efficiently within the dispensary, including the responsible and safe stock management, general housekeeping, administration, and shrinkage that go along with company standards, SAPC regulations, and merchandise.
- To support the company’s vision so it can be the priority of the customers when related to beauty and health by driving and living the company values.
Clicks learnership program has its own standard measurement level. The standard and general requirements are:
- The candidates must complete Matric
- They must obtain a minimum passing mark – 60% for Mathematical Literacy or 50% for Mathematics in Matric
- They must get a minimum passing mark – 50% for English in Matric
Keep in mind that preference would be given to EE candidates
For further qualifying matters, they must also have these skills:
- Attention to details
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
The application takes place online. If you are interested in this Clicks learnership program, here are some stages to follow:
- Go to http://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/
- Afterwards, you need to go with the option ‘Register your CV’. It is located on the top side of the screen
- You will be asked to fill in personal info consisting of: Vacancy Details, Education, Curriculum Vitae, Personal Details, Contact Details, and Training
- Login to your account and go to the keyword search box.
- Type in the word learnership there and you will be presented with lists of possible vacancies
- Choose the job that you want and then choose the button ‘Apply’ so you can submit the application.