Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Students who have completed their Grade 12 of education and looked forward to continuing their education to a higher degree can think about joining CETA bursary that will give them the opportunity to reach their dream. The financial help and support is intended to help the potential and promising candidates so that they can move forward and gain a better access to a better future. This is a bursary program that shouldn’t be missed by anyone.
About the Bursary
CETA or The Construction Education and Training Authority provide support to the availability of professional human resources. They also facilitate the development and retention of the skilled human capital that is related directly to the Construction of the Sector’s activities. Through CETA bursary program, CETA is inviting and encouraging the potential candidates who have the passion in Construction Related studies to apply for the bursary.
The department has their own qualifications when it comes to universities degree, TVET colleges, and Universities of Technologies. They invite candidates with BSc Quantity Surveying, BSc Land Surveying, BSc Construction Management, BSc Civil Engineering, BSc Architecture, BSc in Real Estate, BSc Property Development, B degree in Geomatics, BSc Urban and Regional Planning, and also Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Interested candidates are expected to check the official site for further details. There are still qualifications for TVET Colleges as well as Universities of Technologies.
There are several basic and general requirements that candidates need to apply for this CETA bursary program.
- Candidates from post graduate and under graduate programs are allowed to apply
- The immediate employee’s family members of CETA aren’t allowed to apply
- Students who are currently funded via CETA entities aren’t allowed to apply
- Students who take full time studies and registered with the public institution are allowed to apply
- Only students with South African citizenships are allowed to apply
- The candidates must get Grade 12 60% of academic achievements with level 5 (or higher) for Physical Science and Mathematics
- They must have a certified copy of ID document, a certified copy of parents or guardians, and also a certified copy of income proof or pension or grant
- The candidates must not be more than 35 years old
- They must have Matric certificate
- They must have a letter of acceptance given from tertiary institution, such as University of Technology or University
- For students who are already studying at the university, they must be able to show their full academic history
- They should be able to show the evidence of parents’ earning not more than (less than) R350k per year
The students would be given a maximum R80 000 per year (maximum amount) that is used to cover residence costs, meals, prescribed stationery or books, and also tuition fees. Preference would be given to applicants from designated groups.
How to Apply
Students are expected to download the application form and complete it. When they submit the form, they need to include supporting documents. The supporting documents may include:
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A certified copy of ID document
- A CV