Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are interested in insurance and you want to get a deeper insight in the industry, you should join AVBOB learnership program that will provide you the chance to learn as well as obtaining professional experience – crucial for your personal growth for future reference. When you join the learnership, not only you can learn various things and subjects, but you can also enjoy the valuable working experience.
About the Program
AVBOB is working together with INSETA in creating the learnership program of Long Term Insurance Unemployed. This AVBOB learnership program lasts for 12 months with reference code UL. The job functions are for Sales, Funeral Service, Finance, Administration, and Insurance. All interested candidates will get the appropriate stipend on the monthly basis. The program is located nationwide all over South Africa.
Successful candidates who have completed the program will get NQF Level 4 after they have gone through 140 credits. The company invites candidates from various branches or provinces, such as: Gauteng Pretoria CBD, East Rand, Johannesburg, Pretoria East, Montana, Welkom, Mbombela, Upington, and others. If you want to know the details of the locations, go to their official site and see all of the locations.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa whose age is between 18 and 35 years old
- They must be able to show their ID document as a proof
- They must be willing to be placed and located in the company’s offices scattered in any of the provinces
- They must not take any study (in any form) all throughout 2020, from January the 1st 2020 to December the 31st
- They must be computer literate and have computer skills
- They must have a (reliable) mode of transportation
- They must not
- They must have Matric certificate with Accounting or Maths Literacy or Maths and English
- They must not previously attend any learnership program
In terms of competencies, the candidates are expected to meet these requirements:
- They must be self-motivated with the willingness (and desire) to learn
- They must be willing to work hard and learn eagerly
- They must be able to communicate clearly and also professionally with clients
- They must be able to work alone as an individual as well as a team member in a group
- They must have a good detail-oriented and accurately communicate and capture information
- Preferences would be given to (previously) disadvantaged groups
How to Apply
It is advisable that candidates should apply within the area of their residence. They can go to https://avbob.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/ and click on the suitable portal. Be advised that you may be required to prepare the right documentation, such as a CV, a certified copy of ID document, a certified copy of qualifications, and so much more.
The deadline for this program (for this period) is on October the 31st 2019. Be advised that if you should consider yourself to be unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from them for 6 weeks (from the closing date). Go to the official website at this link to learn the details of AVBOB learnership program and make sure that you send the application before the deadline.