Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Unemployed youth or students in South Africa have the opportunity to take part in Afrisam Learnership program that can help them hone their skills into professional artisans or expertise workers in their field. Through the learnership program, participants can gain a lot of valuable knowledge and experience. Not only they can develop their knowledge through theoretical sessions, but they can also have a direct application that can affect their professional experience.
About the Program
This program is created and designed by Afrisam to seek potential and promising hard-working candidates so they can improve their skills, expertise, and qualifications in order to have better future and also better career. The program is open as Afrisam is inviting potential candidates so they can be placed within training sessions and programs, leading to them becoming professional artisan.
The Afrisam Learnership program is set to last for 12 months or a year, confirmed through reference number of LO2019. The candidates will be given a monthly stipend around R5 200 a month as a token of appreciation for their hard work and determination in joining the program.
The learnership programs are offered in various subjects – some of which include:
- Welder Trade learnership
- Boilermarker Trade learnership
- Electrician Trade learnership
- Fitter Trade learnership
There are some basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet if they want to be considered eligible for the Afrisam Learnership program. The requirements include:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must be within the age range of 18 to 30 years old
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have Matric certificate (with passing percentage of Physical Science and Maths at least 40% – higher would be better
- They must have OR N2 with the relevant fields or subjects
- Candidates with valid and working driver license will have the advantage perks
- They must be passionate about the work, and be determined to complete it as best as they can
How to Apply
Those who are interested in the program can always send their application along with the completed supporting documents via the provided email address. The application letter should be sent to [email protected]. Along with the application letter, they should also provide the supporting documents of:
- A comprehensive and updated CV. A resume can also be a good replacement
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- The latest or most current academic results
- Certified copies of qualifications or other certificates
There is no exact or clear information about the deadline. However, this learnership is generally offered and be provided annually. Interested candidates who want to join are advised to visit the official site and then regularly check its availability, including the opening date as well as the deadline.
Be sure to have the completed documentation and submit the application before the deadline. Any incomplete documentation or late submission will lead to the application automatically not considered and rejected for this Afrisam Learnership program.