Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Project Administrator vacancy at Transnet. All external applicants in who are not Transnet staff or member of representatives are welcomed to apply for this position. If you think you are qualified for the job, submit your application today!
The successful incumbent will be stationed at Transnet which is located in Kilner Park. The qualified candidate will be working under the Transnet Engineering operating division while reporting to a specialist. This position’s grade level is H1X and is a non-permanent position. The objective of this position is to be responsible for the entire project administration of the project from the concept to completion. The minimum requirement for the Project Administrator vacancy at Transnet in order to be considered is Grade 12 certificate. However, if you have advanced certificate in Administration or diploma (NQDF 5 level ) qualification, it will be an added advantage. Additionally, candidates are expected to have at least 5 year experience in the relevant field.
Below are the skills and attitudes required for candidates who apply for this position:
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Well-developed interpersonal
- Analytical thinking
- Broad thinking
- Computer literacy
- Sound project management knowledge in Engineering environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP computer systems will be an added bonus
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Project, email and MS office
- Knowledge of personal or secretarial assistant or office administration functions as well as ability to optimize scheduling of administrative
Furthermore, candidates are expected to be initiative, flexible, pro active, self-motivated, open minded, responsible and reliable.
Once you are qualified for the job, you will be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Making sure invoices received from rebates and regions are done in time
- Arranging project progress meetings, risk meetings, scoping sessions, as well as steering committee meetings
- Render admin support for the running of the effective and efficient as well as making sure all filling is 100% up to date by close of business every Friday
- Provide support and help the project manager in cost, schedule, and quality management and updating, reporting project risk, progress and issues
- Distribute and document minutes of all project deliberations as well as maintain a record for all minutes
- Operating a central filling system on the SharePoint and hard copy
How to Apply
Any interested candidates are required to submit their application no later than July 23rd 2018 otherwise applications will not be taken into consideration. No faxed applications will be accepted either. You can submit your application by signing up on the Career section of the Transnet Internet. Make sure you complete all required details on the profile section before applying for the position. Include the reference number of the Project Administrator vacancy at Transnet as well if required which is 30011055.
Alternatively, you can also direct your application via email to Dikeledi.Ledwaba@transnet.net
If you haven’t been notified within 30 days after the closing date of this advert, please take it to mean your application being unsuccessful. Should you have any further questions regarding this vacancy, you can forward your questions via the aforementioned email address.