Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Supply Chain Management Officer vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College. Should you be in possession of at least Grade 12 certificate then please submit your application if you are interested in this position. Read on to find out the application procedure.
Interested candidates are required to indicate the reference number of this post within their respective application forms, which is KHC 05-06/2018. This is a College Council post and the successful incumbent will be stationed at Admin Centre which is situated in Butterworth, Eastern Cape. This position offers you a level 7 salary which amounts to R242 475 per annum. The minimum requirement for this position is senior or grade 12 certificate. This should be accompanied by Purchasing or Logistics qualifications or diploma at NQF level 4 as well as 3 years prior experience in Supply Chain Management (Demand and Acquisition Management). Furthermore, if you happen to be in possession of a valid driver’s license then it would serve as an added advantage.
Below are the list of knowledge and skills/competencies that you should have when applying for the Supply Chain Management Officer vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College.
- BBBEE and Treasury Regulations act
- Understanding and knowledge of the PPPFA, PFMA, CIDB as well as its regulations
- Understanding and knowledge of Central Supplier database management
- Computer literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and under pressure
- Customer care
- Ability to work independently
Once you are qualified, you will be involved in but not limited to the following duties:
- Render tender briefing
- Administer quotations or bids invitations
- Adjudication and evaluation of proposals
- Follow ups on delivery from suppliers and placement of purchase orders
- Render award publications
- provide administrative help to managers at bid committees
- prepare reports
- provide administrative support to source items as stipulated by procurement plan
- keep track of filing system for awarded contracts
- update bid register and capture all awarded contracts on a contract register
- administer of contracts periods and bids and any other duties which may be assigned to you by your manager or supervisor
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications no later than July 20th 2018 and no late nor incomplete applications will be taken into consideration. This also applied to emailed and faxed applications.
You can submit your application via post to: The Principal, King Hintsa TVET College, Private Bag X3018, Butterworth, 4960
Or, as an alternative, you are also allowed to submit the application by hand delivering it to: 218 Mthatha Road Ibika Township, Butterworth
Please include the following documents within your application:
- Z 83 application form which is accessible in any Public Service departments
- A recently updated CB
- Certified copies of qualifications
Correspondence for the the Supply Chain Management Officer vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. All interviewed applicants will have to undergo a competency test if needed. The successful candidate then will be subjected to a verification of qualification and security clearance.
For further enquiries, please contact: Mr MM Ndzame or Ms P Soyizwapi at Tel No: 047 401 6400