Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Individuals who wish to pursue a professional career in administration are now welcome and encouraged to apply for the Senior Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Environmental Affairs. The open position is available for Asset Management. If you think you have what it takes to qualify for the job, then submit your application today!
All interested applicants must quote the reference number of this post within their application form, CFO09/2019. The future successful candidate will be entitled to salary that is worth R 196 407 in value per annum (R 309 445 all inclusive package). The job position is available at the Head Office in Cape Town. In order to be eligible for the position, applicants must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 or Senior certificate. This qualification must be accompanied by at least one to two years of relevant working experience in Procurement, LOGIS and Administration.
Aside from the above inherent requirements, candidates must also possess the following skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of procurement procedures
- Understanding and knowledge of SCM policies
- Good communication skills
- Ability in compiling spread sheets as well as preparation of budget
- Ability in compiling reports Training, which includes organisational and planning
- Skills in working under extreme pressure
- Loyalty and sense of responsibility
The Senior Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Environmental Affairs comes with the following key performance areas:
- Responsible for receiving goods such as equipment and office furniture
- Responsible for bar-coding all new assets
- Responsible for conducting yearly asset verification as well as quarterly spot checks
- Responsible for disposing obsolete or redundant IT equipment and furniture
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling official notebooks
- Responsible for updating the asset register on LOGIS in accordance with movements
- Responsible for capturing new ICN’s for assets
- Responsible for receiving goods on LOGIS
- Responsible for reporting on damages and losses
- Responsible for inventory management functions, including quarterly stock-taking of regional stores
- Responsible for helping with printing and downloading monthly reports
Please forward your application for the Senior Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Environmental Affairs no later than March 18, 2019 via post to: Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X4390, Cape Town, 8000
Alternatively, you may also hand deliver it to: 14 Loop Street, Cape Town.
Applications that do not contain these materials will not be considered:
- A Z83 application form which must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- A comprehensive resume
- Original certified copy of ID document and all relevant qualifications
It is your responsibility as a candidate to include a SAQA evaluation report should you be in possession of any foreign qualifications.
All sort of correspondence will be limited to candidates who are shortlisted. The future qualified incumbent will be subjected to a security clearance.
The employing department holds the right not to make any appointment if deemed necessary. If you have yet to receive any feedback in three months after the closing date, please assume your application as unsuccessful