Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Goldfields TVET College. Anyone with an NCV or grade 12 certificate are welcomed to apply. The open position is revolved around Marketing. If this job opportunity is where your passion lies, apply today!
The qualified candidate will be working at the Central Office of the Goldfields TVET College. This job offers a level 5 salary amounting from R 163 563 up to R 192 666 every year. The Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Goldfields TVET College requires you to have a national senior certificate or grade 12 qualification in order to be eligible. However, a national certificate vocational (NCV) level 4 certificate is also acceptable. Should you be in possession of an appropriate national diploma or degree in Marketing or equivalent field then it would be an added bonus point. Furthermore, it is mandatory that you also have at least one year working experience in the relevant field.
Attributes, Competencies and Skills
- Applicants must be well versed in English language along with a very strong writing skills
- Focused on reaching targets and energetic
- Proven experience concerning the students recruitment skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good report writing skills
- Willing to travel and work more hours when needed
- Communicate with external markets across the College’s catchment area through career exhibitions, public relation functions, school visits, and more
- Attend functions, exhibitions, workshops and Imbizos in order to network with relevant stakeholders and role players
- Conduct internal and student market research
- Provide facilitation for external market research and generate new recruitment opportunities
- Collect relevant news and compile articles with photos for external and internal publications
- Facilitate and coordinate door to door campaigns and other recruitment methods to achieve targets
- Maintain the corporate image across every college site
- Take part in and organise external and internal events and functions
- Coordinate effective marketing to foster college establishment.
Your application must be forwarded via post to: Goldfields TVET College, Private Bag X95, Welkom, 9459
Alternatively, you are also allowed to hand deliver it to: Goldfields TVET College (Central Office), 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom 9459
Your application must include:
- A Z83 application form. Complete in full and dully signed. Please mention the reference number of this post here (GTVETC 01/01/2018)
- A detailed and recently updated CV that also consists contact details of three contactable referees
- Original certified copies of qualifications with academic record or transcripts, ID document and driver’s license. The certification must be within a three month time frame
The closing date for the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Goldfields TVET College is on September 21, 2018. No late, incomplete, faxed or emailed submission will be taken into consideration. If you don’t receive any feed back from the college within 3 months, please accept the fact your application was unsuccessful.
It is your responsibility to cove for costs incurred for application and interviews. Individuals from designated groups, especially with regard to gender, race and disability will be given preference.
For more information, please contact: Mr MG Pheko – Assistant Director: HRM Tel No: 057 910 6000