Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence. The successful incumbent will be stationed at the National Conventional Arms Control Inspectorate (Armscor Building) in Pretoria. Please quote the reference number of this post should you be interested, NCACI/36/18.
This job offers an attractive level five salary that amounts to R 163 563 per annum. In order to be eligible for the position, all applicants are required to hold at least a Senior Certificate or Grade 12 certificate as the minimum educational qualification. No previous working experience is compulsory. However, it would serve as an added advantage to have experience in clerical support environment with certain reference to a Registry environment.
The Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence requires candidate to have the following skills and competencies:
- Sufficient knowledge of clerical duties, practices along with the ability to operate computer, capture data and collect statistics.
- Sound knowledge of working procedures in terms of the knowledge environment
- Literacy, numeracy and typing
- Language skills
- Ability to operate photocopiers
- Be responsible for providing general administrative support services
- Be responsible for providing supply chain clerical support services within the Directorate, such as the arrangement of asset disposal check and the upkeep of asset registers
- Be responsible for providing personnel administration clerical support services in the directorate
- Be responsible for carrying out other tasks delegated by the directorate
How to Apply
Application must be forwarded no later than February 22, 2019 via post to: Department of Defence, National Conventional Arms Control Inspectorate, Private Bag X910, Pretoria, 0001,
Or, you can also hand deliver it to: Armscore Building, 370 Nossob Street (near Delmas Road), Pretoria
Applicants will be subjected to a technical exercise which intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
Please include the following documents within your application:
- Z83 application form which can be attained from all Public Service Departments. It must be originally dated and signed
- A CV which must contain full particulars of your qualifications, training, knowledge and training as well as experience
- Clear certified copies of ID document, and qualifications
If you fail to comply with these requirements, your application will not be regarded. Should you wish to withdraw your submission, then please have it done in writing. Under no circumstances will faxed or Photostat copies be taken into consideration.
The qualified candidate will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Examination, such as citizenship-, criminal record- and financial or asset record checks, qualification and employed verification.
If you haven’t yet heard from the hiring department in three months after the closing date has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to applicants who are shortlisted as the department is anticipating a large volume of responses.
The future qualified incumbent will be subjected to probation for a period of 12 months.
For more information regarding the Senior Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence, please consult: Ms Farao Tel No: (012) 355 5079