Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you wish to pursue a career in clerical environment then this Registry Clerk vacancy at Government Technical Advisory Centre could be the perfect stepping stone to bigger things in your career. The vacant position is available for the Human Capital Management & Corporate Services. Applicants must mention the reference number of this post within their application form if interested, G002/2019.
This position offers a 12 month fixed term contract. The future qualified incumbent will receive a level 5 salary which amounts from R 163 563 to R 192 666 annually, along with 37% in lieu of benefits. The open position is available at the Head Office in Pretoria. In order to be eligible, all interested applicants must be in possession of at least a National Certificate or Grade 12 qualification. No prior working experience is required for this position. All fresh graduates are welcome to submit an application if interested. Should you be computer literate then it will be an added advantage.
Once you are qualified for the Registry Clerk vacancy at Government Technical Advisory Centre, below are some of the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in:
- Be responsible for handling outgoing and incoming correspondence
- Be responsible for rendering all registry services like sorting registry, receiving mails and dispatching documents
- Be responsible for registering and receiving incoming documents
- Be responsible for updating statistics and registers and attending to clients’ requests
- Be responsible for registering and receiving files and hand delivery mails
- Be responsible for recording and filing management services
- Be responsible for closing and opening files according to records classification
- Be responsible for retrieving, tracing and filing according to the GTAC file plan
- Be responsible for maintaining and keeping personal records in the HCM Component
- Be responsible for administering electronic as well as paper-based business documents, including ensuring and monitoring cleaning of common drive, conducting electronic data clean ups and backups, copying/printing hard copies, tracking documents of outgoing and incoming records, etc.
- Be responsible for processing documents for archiving
- Be responsible for compiling list of documents to archive and submitting it to supervisor
- Be responsible for typing letters and other correspondence when needed
- Be responsible for maintaining leave register for the component
How and When to Apply
The employing department is an equal and non-discriminating employer. Both women and people with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to apply. The buildings of the Government Technical Advisory Centre are accessible for disabled individuals.
Applications for the Registry Clerk vacancy at Government Technical Advisory Centre can be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to: National Treasury Reception desk at 240 Madiba Street, Pretoria
Emailed applications must not be bigger than 4MB. Potential candidates may also apply online here
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID document and all qualifications
Please apply no later than March 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM in order to be considered.
In case you need further details, please refer to: Kaizer Malakoane Tel No: (012) 315 5442