Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have the skills or experience relevant to Leave Management then you should apply for the Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government. The vacant position is available for the Incapacity (PILIR) Management. The future qualified incumbent will be stationed within the Human Resource Management directorate in Johannesburg. Please quote the reference number of this post, 003591, within your application form if interested.
This position offers an attractive level 7 salary amounting to R 242 475 per annum. In order to be eligible, it is mandatory that you are in possession of a Matric certificate. This minimum educational qualification should be accompanied by either a 4 or 5 year experience in a role relevant to Leave Management or a national diploma/degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management.
The Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government requires all candidates to have Knowledge of GPG HR processes, IOD, PILIR policies and leave administration.
- Be responsible for managing the implementation of new as well as assessed closed cases as per PILIR policy
- Be responsible for managing the confidentiality of all PILIR cases of affected e-Gov employees
- Be responsible for providing support as well as devising regarding IOD and PILIR through workshop to the employees
- Be responsible for administering all actions of IOD and PILIR for the department
- Be responsible for liaising and assisting employees with sick leave management through EAP
- Be responsible for ensuring that all process sick leave matters are in accordance with PILIR policy
- Be responsible for ensuring quality financial management for all monthly payments to accredited Health Risk Managers
- Be responsible for developing IOD and PILIR reporting template for quarterly and monthly cases
- Be responsible for maintaining proper updated weekly and daily data information for all activities occurred
- Be responsible for ensuring timeous action taken to render excellent service for e-Gov employees
- Be responsible for providing comprehensive detail advice as well as support on complex issues to entire e-Gov employees
- Be responsible for managing all new application forms for affected employees including hospital or home visits
- Be responsible for maintaining a proper PERSAL system record through an implementation of assessed cases from Health Risk Management
- Be responsible for managing all queries relevant to IOD and PILIR matters
Applications for the Practitioner vacancy at Department of E-Government must be submitted no later than February 8, 2019 to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Certified copies of ID document and qualifications
Alternatively, you can also apply online here
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview at a time and date as determined by the Gauteng Department of e-Government.
Qualified candidate may be subjected to a competency evaluation and must attain a positive security clearance.
Qualified applicant must be innovative with proven applied leadership skills along with ability to plan as well as coordinate communication skills, people management and relationship building. Furthermore, it is the hiring department’s intention to promote equality through the filling of all numeric targets as stipulated in the EE target.
Should you need further information, please refer to: Mr. Themba Psungo Tel No: 011 689 6980