Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Female South Africans now have the chance to apply for a financial aid to help them pursue their tertiary studies. Kuehne + Nagel wishes to support outstanding back female South Africans who can’t fulfil their financial obligations to attend a tertiary education. The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust bursary 2019 also provides employment opportunity once the students graduate. If you think you are eligible then apply today!
The Kuehne + Nagel is a global logistics and transport company situated in Switzerland. The international leading company was established in 1890 and provides airfreight as well as sea freight forwarding, along with contract logistics and overland businesses. In 2012, the company formed the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust as a way to invests in the education of youth in South Africa.
This year, the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust bursary 2019 is open for applications. The award is available in the following study programs:
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Accounting (BCom)
The award will cover tuition fees, an allowance for accommodation and prescribed books. Qualified students will also be able to participate in vacation work during school holidays, in order to gain hands on working experience.
Upon completion of the studies, students will be required to take up work for the company for the equal period of the bursary awarded.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to attend a selection interview which will take place in February and March 2019, there will be a final interview after or case study presentation which will take place in March 2019. The bursary then will be awarded in March 2019 also. If you do not receive any correspondence, then take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
- Black female South African citizen
- Completed matric
- Good academic record
- Studying full time in one of the fields mentioned above (2nd, 3rd year or postgraduate
- Studying at an accredited South African university
- Proven financial need
- Attained at least overall average of 60% in your latest year of study
- Candidates with disabilities are very welcome to apply
- Strong leadership skills such as engaged in university, school or community activities
If you are interested in Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust bursary 2019, commence your application by completing the application form.
The application form must be supported by the following materials:
- Certified copy of ID, matric certificate, full tertiary academic record and proof of income of parents/guardians
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Certified copies of university or high school awards for leadership/academic/sport/entrepreneurial achievements
- A reference letter from a university lecturer or high school teacher (stamped and signed)
- Proof of acceptance/provisional acceptance from University
- Proof of residence of parents/guardians
Submit via one of these methods:
- Hand delivery:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
- Email: email@example.com
Apply no later than February 15, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 011 574 7000