Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Up to six positions are open for Financial Aid Clerks at UmFolozi TVET College. Successful candidates will be stationed at different campuses. Anyone with a matric certificate is welcome and encouraged to apply, especially if your passion lies in clerical works. Applications for the Financial Aid Clerks vacancies at UmFolozi TVET College are open until February 21, 2019.
Please include the reference number of the post depending on the centre you wish to be stationed at.
- Mandeni Campus Ref No: 2019/008
- Richtek Campus Ref No: 2019/012
- Esikhawini Campus Ref No: 2019/009
- Eshowe Campus Ref No: 2019/010
- Chief Albert Luthuli Campus Ref No: 2019/013
- Sundumbili Campus Ref No: 2019/011
All successful applicants will receive a level five salary that amounts to R 163 563 per annum plus benefits as applicable in the public sector. Candidates can fulfil either one of the following minimum educational requirements in order to be eligible:
- A Senior certificate or NCV level four with Accounting or Maths as passing subject, or
- An N6 in Financial Management along with at least 18 months experience
These positions require candidates to have at least one year of administrative experience.
The Financial Aid Clerks vacancies at UmFolozi TVET College require all candidates to have the following competencies and skills:
- Good understanding of DHET TVET College bursary scheme requirements
- Good understanding of NSFAS
- Good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to capture, record and report information and data
- Computer literacy
- Good skills related to the implementation and preparation of financial aid-related plans
Having a valid driver’s license would be advantageous.
- Make sure the implementation of and continue adherence to DHET and College financial aid rules and guidance policies and procedures
- Coordinate student support financial aid systems for the campus in the collaboration with Financial Aid Officer
- Facilitate all financial aid applications in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain constant updated records of all applications and the other related documentation and status
- Communicate DHET guidelines and rules as well as application status to campus students, relevant staff and SRC
- Ensure the clear process steps are communicated to all students through College staff, SRC as well as other appropriate available platforms
- Maintain a database of all students’ of the campus related to the DHET and NSFAS requirements
- Log and receive all applications and ensure all required information has been included
- Improve and identify application gaps
How and When to Apply
Applications for the Financial Aid Clerks vacancies at UmFolozi TVET College must be forwarded no later than February 21, 2019 via post to: uMfolozi TVET College, HRM&D Unit, Private Bag X5023, Richards Bay 3900
Or, you can also hand deliver it to: Central Office, Naboomnek, Arboretum, Richards Bay 3900
Submit the following documents within your application:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copies of ID, driver’s license (if any) and all qualifications
- A cover letter
All applicants who are non-RSA citizens must also attach a copy of permanent residence permits. Should you have any foreign qualifications please don’t forget to also attach a SAQA evaluation report.
For more information, please refer to: Mrs NNF Khanyile Tel No: (035 902 9532)