Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
South African students who wish to pursue their tertiary studies in Mining related fields now have the opportunity to apply for the Anglo American Coal bursary program 2019. This is a full bursary scheme and all candidates who are either still in Matric or have completed Matric are welcome to apply!
Anglo American is one of the biggest mining companies across the globe. It now operates in five continents, metallurgical coal and mining thermal; manganese and iron ore; minerals and precious metals; as well as base metals and minerals. COAL is a division of the company and is now the third biggest exporter of metallurgical coal in the world. COAL now operates in Canada, South Africa, Colombia and Australia, where they supply the export and domestic energy markets.
This year, the Anglo American Coal bursary program 2019 is open for application. The bursary is available within the following fields:
- Environmental Science
- Mineral Surveying
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering (specialising in Rock Engineering)
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Shortlisted students will be notified and invited to attend two interviews. If you have yet to receive any notifications by September 30, 2019, please assume your application as unsuccessful.
Prior to submitting an application, make sure you meet all of these minimum entry requirements so as to ensure your application submission will be regarded.
- Must be South African citizens (can be still Matric or completed it)
- Must intend on studying or be studying within one of the fields mentioned above (first, second and third year) at a recognised university or university of technology in South Africa
- Science, Geology and Engineering students must have obtained at least B symbol for Science and Maths in Matric
- Accounting students must have obtained at least a C symbol for Maths in matric
- Must be in financial need and requiring practical experience
- Students from Mpumalanga province will receive preference
Don’t forget to also submit the following supporting materials. Kindly note that the submission of these supporting documents is compulsory and if there is any missing items, then your application will be disqualified.
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of matric certificate if completed matric or grade 11 final results if still in matric or full academic record to date if current tertiary students
- Details of academic or other activity which you have excelled at school or university
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
Submit your application via one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
Please make sure that submit your application no later than May 17, 2019 in order to be considered. Failure to submit on time will result in your application not being regarded.
Should you need further information related to this program, don’t hesitate to contact via:
Tel: 086 100 7787