Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are you looking for a career opportunity in administration or clerical environment? Then you might want to apply for the Administration Clerk vacancy at George Hospital (for the Human Resource Management). The Department of Health within the Western Cape provincial administration is looking for a suitable candidate with the right skills and competencies to fill in the vacant position. If you think you may qualify, apply today!
The vacant position is available within the Rural Health Services chief directorate. The Administration Clerk job offers an attractive salary amounting to R 163 563 annually. In order to be eligible for the position, all interested candidates are required to hold at least a Senior certificate or its equivalent. The minimum educational qualification should be accompanied by appropriate experience in Human Resource Administration. Note that, it would serve well in your case should you be in a possession of a National Diploma which is registrable with a South African.
The Administration Clerk vacancy at George Hospital also requires all applicants to have the following set of skills and competencies:
- Proven exposure and knowledge to the responsibilities and duties of personnel administration section
- Computer literacy, i.e. email, MS Office package and internet
- Well-developed verbal as well as written communication skills in two or three of the official languages of the Western Cape
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, policies, standards, guidelines, procedures as well as applicable practices
Key Performance Areas:
Upon appointment, the future qualified incumbent will be involved in, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Be responsible for rendering all kinds of administrative duties pertaining to the personnel administration section e.g. service terminations, appointments, transfers, distribution of monthly payslips, administration, salary administration, housing, pension, injury on duty, debt management, leave administration, and verify documents
- Responsible for capturing audit personnel, transactions on PERSAL and leave records
- Responsible for handling all personnel enquiries as well as correspondence (both written and verbal) along with filing personnel data, regulations, policies and circulars
- Responsible for maintaining registers, i.e. RWOPS, PILIR, service terminations and appointment
- Responsible for acting as adviser during selection and recruitment process
- Responsible for supporting management and supervisor as well as assisting members of the Public with regard to Human Resource and Personnel matters
How to Apply
Please forward your application for the Administration Clerk vacancy at George Hospital via post to: The Chief Executive Officer, George Hospital, Private Bag X6534, George, 6530.
For attention: Mr BH Cassim
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID and qualifications
No payment of any kind will ever be required when applying for this vacancy. Furthermore, it will be required for candidates to be available to attend a selection interview on a time and date as determined by the employing department. Only shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a practical test. Please apply no later than April 18, 2019 in order to be considered.
Should you need further information in relation to this post, please refer your questions to: Mr BH Cassim Tel No: (044) 802-4409